- Affordable - every student can purchase.
- Small, compact, complete - Labs can be performed anytime anywhere.
- 1-Click Programming - Support for automatic code generation directly from graphical code in Simulink
- Implement algorithms directly without hassle of writing any c-code
- Genuine Arduino Mega 2560 R3 - supports all your favorite Arduino projects and shields
- Includes a MinSeg Shield: all the componts needed to drive the motor and balance the robot (acelerometer, gyro, driver, potentiometer, switch and headers for bluetooth and sonar sensor)
- reading analog sensors
- reading sensors with I2C
- reading gyroscope and accelerometer data
- distance sensing with sonar
- Bluetooth communication
- PWM and motor drivers
- DC motor modeling and parameter ID
- DC speed and position control
- modeling and balancing
- Graphical programming in Simulink
- Multivariable control, Full state feedback, LQR
- State estimation and filtering
We are currently developing labs and curricula and are interested in working with you.
Interested? Want to use these in your class? Want one for a gift? Demo units may be available on request.
we will now be using only genuine Arduino products to respect the ethics and values of the open source community (respecting originally developed work). We encourage you to become informed consumers like we did: http://makezine.com/2012/04/18/soapbox-counterfeit-open-source-hardware-knock-offs-101
We are in the process of developing our own custom board. Our board will be based on the Arduino Mega board and a a result is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/